Rule 1 : Always post the rules.
Rule 2 : Answer only the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 10 new ones.
Rule 3 : Tag 10 new people and link them to the post.
Rule 4 : Let them know you tagged them.
1. Five Most Hated Ships? (and why you hate them)
Makorra, omg the rage of this stupid ship that burns in my soul. It’s selfish, it’s shallow, it’s negative, it’s unhealthy…it screwed over the story, it screwed over likeable characters in characterization (I.E. Mako and Korra), it screwed over Bolin and Asami, everything about it is just nasty and negative, and don’t get me started on the entitlement and cheating and shifting blame.
IchiHime, Love Ichigo and love Orihime, hate this ship. Shit I mean, they only bring out the worst in each other, plus he still doesn’t notice her feelings, and a whole other slew of things that I could rant on, but we’d be here all day.
Any ship with Sasuke because I hate that douchebag piece of shit.
Kigo, I just…ugh, I didn’t see anything people called chemistry, the only time I did, is when they BLATANTLY ship teased it for the sake for Kigo shippers, normally they just had a normal rivalry, with your usual witty banter like most heroes and bad guys, plus I always saw Shego as like this evil older sister for Kim.
Zutara…just…ugh. They don’t have any of that so called chemistry people claim to have. Sure their developing friendship was nice but as a couple? NO! It wouldn’t work out. Besides, they were basically a crack pairing! Also the Southern Raiders really convinced me these two should never end up. Because they didn’t encourage growth or humility in each other…nope. (that episode pisses me the fuck off at times, not as a whole, there were very good moments, but just some things Zuko and Katara said really peeved me, and I hate that I felt that way because I do love these characters). Also much like the Origos and Makorra-stans, Zutara-stans the way they treat Mai, turn Zuko and Katara into some blatant Twilight crap, and just downgrade poor sweet Aang. Pisses me off.
2. Favourite Disney film?
I have several, but my favorite as a child was Little Mermaid and Aladdin, I still adore those, but now Tarzan, Atlantis and Beauty and the Beast are my absolute favorites!
I mean I practically adore them all, mind you.
Oh and The Princess and the Frog is just perf.
3. A genie has appeared and will grant you three wishes- what do you wish for?
That I had a job that made me a shit-ton of money so I can buy me all the nerdy things that I want.
Be able to visit all the Disney Parks and resorts, that includes the Disney cruiseliner thank you very much.
That Kim Possible would get a live-action movie with Joss Weadon at the very least as the executive producer.
4. Zodiac sign/Sun Sign/Astrological sign?
5. Favourite movie genre?
Action, Comedy, Sci-Fi, my major favorites.
6. Famous person and/or fictional character you would marry?
Well Erin has dibs on Joe Kido most likely…so Ron Stoppable!
7. Your home country?
8. Favourite opening and ending of any anime show?
One Piece’s intro “Share The World” was awesome.
I really loved the first ending of Bleach also.
9. Favourite song(s)?
I’m not too picky, just as long as it’s not fucking rap, because I am not into rap.
(Old school rap is fine…hip hop is good too, just not the modern rap, ugh)
10. Your dream job?
Either be a voice actor, or something in acting, or somehow get to work for Disney.
These are some questions for the persons I’ve tagged-
1) Your favorite and least favorite food.
2) Give me one childhood OTP of yours, and tell me why you adore them?
3) Give me a list of 10 favorite cartoons of yours (in no particular order).
4) Give me your top five favorite fictional friendships/brotps.
5) Are you religious? If so what religion are you a part of?
6) Top five favorite undderated couples.
7) Favorite beverage/drink.
8) What anime (or manga) are you currently watching (reading) now? If not, then what tv show or book?
9) Give me an unpopular opinion.
10) Name a favorite show of yours as a kid, and gush about why you loved it?